"Where Results and Relaxation meet"
Advanced Certifications 2004 to Present
* Aveda Education - Facial Focus: Massage - Charlotte. November 2015; 14 contact hours.
* Aveda Education - Points of Connection: Spa -Chapel Hill. October 2015; 7 contact hours.
* The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy. October 2015; 7 contact hours.
* Spices as Natural Medicines presented by Merrily Kuhn, RN,ND,PhD. September 2015; 6 contact hours.
* Barefoot Basics -Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy. December 2013; 25 contact hours.
* Institute for Integrative Healthcare Studies:Ethics;Therapeutic Relationships. October 2013; 3 contact hours.
* Institute for Integrative Healthcare Studies:The Mind/Body Connection. October 2013; 6 contact hours.
* Kneaded Energy School of Massage: 21 Deep Tissue Techniques to Enliven your Practice. October 2013; 14 contact hours.
* Medical Massage & Ethics as instructed by Dr. James Demetrious, September 2012;12 contact hours.
* Integrative Reflexology: a course of study and certification in foot & hand reflexology. October 2011; 24 contact hours.
* Aveda Institute Chapel Hill, Esthiology Science Graduate. August 2009 - Feb 2010; 600 contact hours.
* Privai Academy Asheville, Innovative Hot Stone Techniques. July 2009; 16 contact hours.
* Drawing the line--maintaining clear boundaries is good for both you and your clients. July 2009; 3 contact hours.
* Self-Evaluation for an Ethical Practice. July 2009; 2 contact hours.
* Massage Therapy for Depressed Clients. July 2009; 2 contact hours.
* An Evidence-Based Guide to Treatment of Fibromyalgia for Massage Therapists. July 2009; 2 contact hours.
* UNC Asheville, Mass Communications. 2007-2009.
* Dealing with Ethical Gray Areas in Massage Therapy; June 2007; 2 contact hours.
* Body Therapy Institute, Nuad Boran for Yoga & Bodywork. July 2006; 13 contact hours.
* Co-op Experience, Healthquest, division of Johnston Memorial Hospital, 2006.
* Johnston Community College: Associate in Applied Science of Therapeutic Massage: Clinical Studies. 2006.
* Lenoir Community College: Therapeutic Massage Graduate. 2004-2005.
* Wayne Community College. 2002-2004. Honors. Phi Theta Kappa.